martes, 14 de agosto de 2007

My former friend and now……….



It all began as an ordinary day, and ordinary day in my life. It was a cold winter afternoon which turns into a sunny day when I heard the most beautiful voice I‘ve ever heard. I was waiting for some friends, I was standing in one of the darkest, creepiest, and spookiest corridors at “Facultad de Filosofia y Letras”, yes, and as you see I was one of the thousands students who couldn’t fulfil his expectations, but that is another issue. Ok, I was waiting for some friends when I first met Nora, she asked me the time, and with that simple question all began, for the better or for the worse, I still wonder that. It is quite a complex paradox in my life; I only know that we forged an outstanding relationship, ranging from being simple classmates, who used to exchange notes, to being a couple who walk hand in hand along life.
What I can tell you about Nora, let me think, she is in her middle twenties but she looks younger than she is; she says so. Physically, she is overage height, neither fat or thin. According to her hair, she has shoulder length black thick hair, neither curly nor straight, it is quite a dichotomy to be more specific, neither this nor that.
One important feature regarding her personality is her sparkling brown eyes which reveal her sense of humour and friendliness. As her personality, Nora’s most striking characteristic is her generosity, patience, kind-heartedness but first of all her friendliness seems to outweigh her previous listed features in importance. I mentioned friendliness because if someone has a snag, she will always have time to listen to you. In few words, she is the appropriate person to ask for a piece of advice for the reason that she will always try to find out a potential solution for certain troubles.
Another important characteristic is her sense of humour; she is great person to be with. Furthermore, according to her personality she is very amusing and sociable, she loves going out to parties and have a good time. Currently, she took up cactuses collection as a new hobby, in addition she loves animal life, and she is charge of breeding her animals. At home she has a small farm which involves, fish, little birds, a dog, a cat and a parrot. Unfortunately, she has a weak point; she supports CASM which is considered to be one of the worst football teams in our province. But I am sure that sooner or later she will change her mind.
As a conclusion, I can assure that she is a lovely person with a kind hearted and for her age she is very mature. Although, she has the hard mission to deal with me everyday, she success in it day after day. She tends to complain that I never write to her but now I feel like Pablo Neruda, Jorge Luis Borges, why not William Shakespeare or Oscar Wilde but of course, far from being homosexual.

No hay comentarios: