martes, 14 de agosto de 2007

Memories


About two or three years ago, there was an incident in which I got involved. It was a beautiful summer night and I was having a great time at my cousin’s birthday party.
At about four o’clock I felt exhausted so I went to the balcony in order to breathe some fresh air. It was when I noticed a figure, someone was at the corner of the balcony, so I took a look around and saw that every single friend of mine was dancing. It took me a while to decide what to do, but in the end I noticed that I was familiar with the unknown person. At first sight the person seems to be a woman, when I walked toward her I noticed she was a beautiful woman with long brown hair and an incredible body.
Somehow, she looked like an ex-girlfriend I used to have, so I didn’t think twice and I approached her.
When I called her “Grace”! she smiled sweetly but she did not say a word. So all my doubts disappeared, she was grace my old girlfriend. We talked all night long and the day was breaking when she told me, “I must confess you something. I am not who you think I am, my name is George and as you see I am a drug queen.
That was the first time that I had wanted the earth to open and swallow me.

No hay comentarios: