martes, 25 de septiembre de 2007

Why do women live longer than men?

Once again I am here trying to break the world wide record of being sitting in front of a computer screen. The last person who set a world record spent three days in front of a computer but unfortunately, he paid an ultimate price, he died because of a heart attack. I hope not to have the same outcome, and to prevent me from suffering a heart attack I will change the batteries of my by pass.

I seem to be running a one-man crusade against entries so that is why I decided to take into consideration some myths which involve different types of topics.

It is said that women live about six years longer than men. Evidence suggests that boys are the weaker sex at birth, which means that more die in infancy. Also women do not have, as much heart disease as men. In terms of lifestyle, men smoke more than women and thus more die of smoking related diseases. They drink more and are more aggressive in behaviour, particularly when driving cars, so they are more likely to die in accidents. Also, they generally have more dangerous occupations, such as building work.

1 comentario:

Raquel Soria dijo...

hey!This was really funny!! specialy the batteries part!! keep on writting!!