martes, 25 de septiembre de 2007

A low-fat diet

I have been in front of this computer screen for at least four hours and because of this my eyes are red as if I had been eating insects. The theme of carrying out entries is a recurrent motif in my life.

For today, I have a quite interesting article which is closely related to the issue of low fat diet. As we know, a low fat diet may be good for your waistline, but the latest research suggests that it is less beneficial psychologically.

A team of scientist asked to follow a diet consisting of just twenty five percent fat (which is considered to be the level recommended by the world health organization) reported increased feelings of depression and hostility towards others.

One reason perhaps that people on low fat diets are apparently more likely to meet a violent death!

Now I can understand everything quite accurately, what I mean is that now I am able to figure out why some members of our society often kill each other. The only thing to blame is a low fat diet.

No hay comentarios: