martes, 25 de septiembre de 2007

I need more entries!

I have been typing since this morning, trying to fulfil my language requirements of reaching 53 entries. So I have been reading articles from different sources which could provide me with food for thought because I do not know what else to take into consideration in order to build up a critical thinking which help me to overcome my burdens. And thanks god, I found an article which I found it quite interesting.

The article is related to playing computers games which highlights the fact that parents worried about their children spending hours on their playstation may be all wrong because it could actually be time well spent. Researchers found that gamers who play up to eighteen hours a week seem able to focus on what they are doing better than other people, have better co-ordination, and far from being antisocial, computers nerds find it very easy to form friendship s than children who prefer activities as reading and watching tv. But a group of scientists in Japan have found that gaming develops only vision and movement, but not the parts of the brain associated with learning, emotion or behaviour.

No hay comentarios: