martes, 25 de septiembre de 2007

Eating chocolate

I continue typing and because of that I lost my fingerprints but anyways I just want to be rewarded as some characters in Oscar Wilde’s fairy tales. To be rewarded with a paradise where every single idea of using a computer functions as a paradox in any sense. Yesterday, I spent the night looking for my insides in front of the computer when I wondered myself what is in store for us once we pass away, is there any possibility of having internet in heaven? Because I accustomed to have a parallel life involving my family, my lovers, my life and of course my ENTRIES.

The topic for today is chocolate. Ever heard of the old saying “a little of what you fancy does you good”? Well, if you are a chocolate fan there is good news! Recent studies have revealed that chemicals found in chocolate can protect you from a variety of minor illnesses including colds, coughs, depression and even help to reduce the risk of heart diseases!

No hay comentarios: